Thursday, April 1, 2010
1 "loaf" of this bread dough
1/2 c. Light Brown Sugar
1 tsp. Cinnamon (Use whichever you prefer, I used Ceylon because it's sweet and delicious!)
4 Tbsp. Fat Free Cream Cheese (You could also use low fat or regular)
1 Tbsp. Margarine
3 c. Powdered Sugar
1. To make cinnamon mixture just combine Brown sugar and cinnamon.
2. Divide dough into thirds. Take one third and roll out to about 1/4 thick. Use flour so it doesn't stick to the board.
3. Evenly spread 1/3 of the cinnamon mixture over the rolled out dough and roll up tightly.
4. With a sharp knife, cut diagonally (so the rolls will be bigger) and discard the ends.
5. Repeat with the 2nd and 3rd thirds of the dough.
6. Place on a baking sheet, they can be close to each other. Just put as many as you can on the sheet. Probably 30 will fit on a sheet.
7. Let rise for 15 minutes. Preheat oven to 350degrees.
8. Bake for 9 minutes, or until done.
9. While they are baking soften the margarine and cream cheese.
10. Mix the three ingredients for icing until well combined and smooth.
11. As soon as the cinnamon rolls are out of the oven frost them with the icing! Enjoy! :)