- January 21st -- I started this cooking blog. :)
- Memorial Day -- My hubby and I found out where we were going to move in less than 3 months.
- July 20th -- My hubby defended his Dissertation for his PhD.
- July 31st- August 3rd -- We (along with my parents) moved over 1700miles from Northern Colorado to the Research Triangle in North Carolina.
- September -- Held ADM's first giveaway with the help of reuseit.com.
- October -- I purchased my own domain and moved my whole cooking blog to ADeliciousMelody.com!
- November -- Gave away the very first ADM apron.
- December -- ADM continues to grow and can now be found on several blog listings such as: Sheblogs, NCblogs, BlogTopSites and FoodieBlogRoll!
- December 31st--258th post was published on ADM! :) That's a lot of writing, and even more cooking and baking!
I really want to thank you all for allowing me into your kitchen and letting me share my life! A lot has happened and a lot of it wouldn't have happened if it weren't for you! ADM has been a great adventure to undertake this year, and I can't wait for many more to come! So thanks for reading. Thanks for following on fb and/or Twitter. And thanks for letting me in your kitchens! :)
I have a lot planned for 2011. But as always, I would love to hear the ideas, suggestions and requests you have! So send them my way! :)