Pineapple Upside Down Cake. We all love it. So here's an easier way to make it, and you can make as much or as little as you'd like. For one, two or twenty. :) Enjoy....
What you'll need:
Ramekins (about 6-8 oz ones)
Topping: (For each serving)
1 t. Butter
1 T. Brown Sugar
1-2 T. Crushed Pineapple
Cake: (For each serving)
Drop of Vanilla
Drop of Vanilla
1/4 t. Baking Soda
1/4 t. Baking Powder
3 T. Flour
1 T. Pineapple Juice
1 T. Milk
(You can easily double, triple, etc...this recipe depending on how many people you are making this for, and how many ramekins you have! If you would rather do this in a regular pan, use this recipe!)
1. Preheat the oven to 350degrees. Start out by putting the butter, brown sugar and crushed pineapple in the bottom of each ramekin. Then melt in the mixture in the bottoms of the ramekins by placing them in the oven for a few minutes.
2. Mix together the cake batter.
3. Carefully pour the batter into each ramekin. It will look like this with the topping (which is on the bottom) coming up the sides. :)
4. Bake the little cakes for 15-20 minutes or until nice and golden. Like the pics above!
5. Place a small plate on top of the ramekin and carefully (with potholder) flip over the cake. It will look like this! If the cake doesn't slide out at first, run a knife around the edge of the ramekin. And if a little bit of the pineapple is still in the bottom of a ramekin just scoop it out on top of the cake. It will be just fine. :)
Yum-O! And perfectly portioned! And completely cholesterol free! :) Yum. Yum. You may have to just eat more than one.... hehe :)