Do you like pizza? Do you enjoy eating it in different ways? Then look no more! :) These are cute, fun, pretty, sophisticated and really, quite easy! Also fully customizable, AND they can be a great festive treat! :)
Pizza Dough (store-bought or homemade)
Toppings of your choice, like....
Sauce (try this one!)
Egg wash (optional)
1. Roll out the pizza dough into a an oval or rectangle. Then cut strips about 1" wide and about 3" long like in the picture below. :)
2. Fill the center of the dough with the toppings of your choice, like sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
3. Braid the strips to close up the stromboli like the tutorial below. The bow at the end is completely optional but totally festive! :)
4. Egg wash (if you want to) and bake for about 20-25 minutes (or until golden brown) at 350 degrees.
5. Serve and enjoy! :) Yum...
The inside will look something like this...and please excuse the cutting mat that's been used....a...lot.... (apparently)
Yum though! You can make these are big or small as you'd like! Slice and serve if it's a big one, or make little individual ones for everybody! :)