Rolls are another staple at the Thanksgiving, Christmas or other holiday table. These aren't rocket science, but with just a little more effort than regular rolls, these will be a crowd pleaser! :) You can use your favorite dough for this recipe. (So either roll dough or bread dough will work.)
What you'll need:
Preheated oven (350 degrees)
1. Grab a section of dough and roll it out to about 1/2" thick. Cut into about 1" strips.
2. Pick up one strip and tie it in a knot.
3. Pinch the loose ends together.
4. Flip knot over.
|Step 1 Step 2 Step 3 Step 4|
5. Place knots on the greased pan about 2" apart.
6. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 15 minutes or until golden.