3 Apples, peeled, cored and diced (Gala, Fuji, Pink Lady or Braeburn work well for this.)
1/4 c. Sugar
1 t. Cinnamon
Pie Crust, homemade, store-bought or this recipe for pastry dough
Egg wash optional
1. In a medium (or large) bowl combine the apples, sugar and cinnamon.
2. Roll out the pie crust to a rough circle that is about 12" in diameter.
3. Put the pie crust on a baking sheet and place the apples in the middle. (Like so.)
4. Fold up the sides of the pastry so the apple juices won't spill out! Leave an opening in the middle.
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 25-30 minutes. (If you are egg washing do so before you bake.)
Serve and enjoy! This can be served warm or room temp. :)