Cranberry Bran Muffins:
1/2 c. Craisins
2 c. All Bran Original
1 c. Water
1-1/2 c. Flour
1/2 c. Sugar
1 t. Baking Soda
1 t. Baking Powder1/2 t. Salt
1 c. Milk
2 T. Oil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. (350 if high altitude)
2. Soak craisins and bran in water for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in flour, sugar, soda, powder and salt until combined.
4. Add milk, eggs and oil and stir until well combined.
5. Grease muffin tins and fill tins. (Make 12 muffins at sea level and make 15-18 if at high altitude.)
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until the tops spring back when touched.
Enjoy hot, warm or room temp! :) Yum!
These also freeze super well! I recommend wrapping them individually before freezing for a quick breakfast or snack! :)