2 oz. Beeswax, chunks are easiest to melt
4 oz. Oil
1 oz. Milk
1 T. Honey
1. Combine the 4 ingredients in a small glass bowl. (It will be chunky and odd looking...don't worry, they will melt together nicely!)
2. Heat about 2 cups water to a boil in a small saucepan. (Be sure it's small enough that the bowl, when set on top, will not fall in.
3. Once the water is boiling, place the bowl on top of the pan.
4. Stir almost constantly until all the chunks of beeswax are melted, and the mixture is well combined.
5. Take off the heat and continue to stir for about 2 minutes. (I used a whisk, but you could use a spoon.)
6. Carefully pour into your desired containers. (I recommend glass or ceramic because it's still hot at this point.)
8. Enjoy your new lip balm! :)
Let me know what you think. I just tried some of mine and it's quite yummy. I will put some sunscreen in it next time too.