1/2 c. flour
1/2 c. milk
2 T. sugar
1/2 t. salt
1/2 t. baking powder
2 T. butter
Topping of your choice. (Fruit topping recipe below.)
1. Pre-heat oven to about 450 degrees.
2. Whisk eggs, flour, sugar, milk, salt and baking powder together in a medium bowl.
3. Melt butter in a 10 inch skillet on the stove top. Cover pan in the melted butter.
4. Pour batter into the butter coated pan and place in preheated oven for about 12-18 minutes. (Check on it to make sure it doesn't burn.)
5. Enjoy your huge pancake and share with your family. :)
I cut it into slices before serving.
1.5 c. berries (Fresh or frozen work, I used frozen mix of blueberries, raspberries, blackberries and strawberries.)
1/4 c. water
3 T. sugar
1. In small saucepan combine berries, water and sugar.
2. Heat to boil, stirring occasionally.
3. Boil for about 5 minutes, stirring more frequently.
4. Cool in the refrigerator until the german pancake is done.
5. Serve over the pancake and enjoy! :)