I have now made this recipe for two, instead of just for one. So you can share it with your special someone this time. ;)
2 egg, separated
2 oz. chocolate, semi-sweet works best
2 T. sugar
1. In a medium-sized bowl use a hand mixer to fluff up the egg whites. Set it to high and run it until it is white and peaks form.
2. Melt the chocolate. (Either in the microwave watching carefully and checking often, or on the stove in a double boiler.)
3. Let chocolate cool some and gradually add the egg yolks into it.
4. Mix the sugar into the chocolate mixture.
5. Now, carefully fold the chocolate mixture into the egg whites. Combine gently, but thoroughly.
6. Transfer the batter into a small dish suitable for baking. (I used an 8″ round casserole dish.)
7. Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 15-20 minutes. Mine took about 20 to cook.
8. Enjoy! Careful it’s pretty hot, but completely worth it! And just enough for two! :)