pizza recipe, but made a few changes.
1 package active dry yeast
3/4 c. warm water
1 c. All Purpose Flour
1 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Sugar (or Honey)
Toppings of your choice. (Sauce, Cheese and veggies/meat.)
1. Start by adding the yeast to the warm water and stir.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients into the yeast mixture.
3. Once well combined, let rise for 30 minutes.
4. Punch down and divide into how ever many pizzas you'd like.
5. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
6. Take one section of the dough and flatten into the shape you'd like. I did rectangles for a more authentic brick oven look. Think about whether you would like a thin crust or a thicker crust when flattening them out. I made mine a thin crust and my hubby's thick crusted.
7. Repeat step 6 with the rest of the dough. You may need more sheets than one.
8. Add sauce, cheese and other toppings to your creations.
9. Bake in a hot oven, around 425 degrees, for 10-20minutes. My thin crust took just about 9 -10 minutes, but the thick crusted one took about 20. So be sure to set a timer and check them periodically. :)
10. Enjoy! Oh and be careful it's really hot!
The pic at the top is of my husband's pizza tonight with pepperoni and a thick crust. Mine is below with Basil and a thin crust. :)