Ok, I've never made a quiche before now. I was looking through recipes and most of them seemed to add in a lot of unnecessary fat. So I made my own recipe. (as usual...) :)
1 9" pie crust (I made one from scratch using whole wheat flour, but you can either make a normal one or use a prepared one.)
1/2 c. Milk (I used 1%)
1/2 c. Cottage Cheese (I used low-fat)
3/4 c. Spinach, fresh or frozen
~4oz. Gruyere Cheese, shredded (You can easily substiute Swiss Cheese for this.)
1/2 t. Salt
3 cloves garlic, minced and sauted
1. Put Pie crust into pie plate/casserole dish.
2. Whisk eggs together in large mixing bowl.
3. Add Milk, Cottage Cheese and Gruyere and blend together.
4. Add Salt and Spinach to egg mixture.
5. Put sauted garlic directly into the pie shell. Spreading evenly on the bottom.
6. Pour Egg mixture into the pie shell and smooth out the top.
7. Bake in a 350degree oven for about 45 minutes.