Here's what you will need:
1 Can of Cherry Pie Filling
1 Box of Betty Crocker Devil's Food Cake Mix (As well as the ingredients to prepare it.)
Chocolate Candy Bar (I used a Hershey's Special Dark.)
Whipped Cream (I made homemade, you could use cool whip.)
2-9" Cake Pans
1. Prepare the cake mix according to the instructions on the box and bake in two 9" cake pans.
2. Drain the juice off of the cherry pie filling. Shave the chocolate bar. (I used a cheese grater.)
4. Once the cakes are finsihed baking wait 10 minutes before you turn them out onto a cooling rack. Then wait until they are completely cool before you finish the cake.
5. Once the cakes are cool put one on the cake plate. Then smooth whipped cream on the top of the bottom layer.
7. Ok, it is shaping up! Now layer the other cake on top of the whipped cream/cherry layer. (Carefully!)
8. You are on the home stretch! Just frost the rest of the cake with the whipped cream and garnish with the shaved chocolate, cherries and extra whipped cream!