3 c. Vegetables of your choice, fresh or frozen
1/2 lb. Beef, cut into bite sized pieces.
1 T. Rice Cooking Wine
2 T. Vinegar
1 T. Sriracha hot sauce
1 t. Soy sauce
Dash Jerk seasoning
1. I marinated 1/2 lb. of stir fry beef for about 6 hours.
2. When I was ready to make dinner, I heated 1 T. of olive oil in my wok.
3. Then I added the beef and cooked it.
4. Then I added 3 c. of veggies and let them cook for about 5 minutes.
5. I served it over brown rice and it was just enough for my husband and me. (He does eat a lot though...)