Use the same dough as my regular pizza, and recipe is below as well.
1-3 c. fruit of your choice (cook apples on stove beforehand but blueberries cooked fine in the oven.)
1/4 c. Flour
1/2 c. Brown/Granulated Sugar
1 Tbsp. Butter/Margarine
1 package active dry yeast
3/4 c. warm water
1 c. All Purpose Flour
1 c. Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
1/2 tsp. Salt
1 tsp. Sugar (or Honey)
Olive oil to brush on crust
1. Start by adding the yeast to the warm water and stir.
2. Mix in the rest of the ingredients into the yeast mixture.
3. Once well combined, let rise for 30 minutes.
4. Punch down, turn and let rise another 30 minutes.
5. After the dough is done with the second rise, place it on a pizza pan evenly spreading it to the edges. (I used one with wholes in it so it is nice and crisp on the bottom.)
6. Bake dough for 4 minutes at 400 degrees.
7. Spread fruit evenly across dough.
8. Mix streusel ingredients (flour, sugar and butter) together with a fork, and sprinkle on top of the pizza.
9. Bake dessert pizza for about 13 minutes at 400 degrees.