3 c. Apples, cored and thinly sliced (I used Braeburn.)
1 t. Lemon Juice, toss with sliced apples
1 c. Skim Milk
1.25 c. Flour
1/4 c. Sugar
1 t. Orange Zest (Sounds weird, but it totally makes it!)
1 t. Cinnamon (I prefer Ceylon true cinnamon, but use whichever you prefer!)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. In a large bowl combine the milk, flour, sugar, egg, zest and cinnamon.
3. Spray a round casserole dish with cooking spray.
4. Gently fold the apples into the batter in the bowl.
5. Pour the apple mixture into the sprayed dish and bake for 45-55 minutes. (Or until browned)