Here's a fun addition to any meal or snack! Although they are not the healthiest of foods...tater tots are sure versatile!! :) These are reminiscent of Taco John's Potato Oles, too...just fyi.
Tater Tots (puffs or coins)
1 tsp. Paprika
1/2 tsp. Salt
1/2 tsp. Pepper
1. Figure out how many tots you want to serve.
2. Then spread them out into one layer on a baking sheet.
3. Mix together paprika, salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle seasonings over the tots. (If you are only making one serving you will not use all the seasonings, and if you are doing more than 4 you may need more. So adjust as needed.)
5. Bake as directed on the tot package, or at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!
These would go along with these recipes really well... Chile Rellenos, Tacos, Taquitos, or Chicken Enchilada Soup.