2 Zucchini (medium to large)
1 c. Stuffing mix (bread crumbs or cubes)
1/2 cooked meat, (beef, chicken, turkey or pork)
1/2 c. Corn
1/4 c. Onion, chopped
1/4 c. Milk
2 T. Sour Cream
Salt and Pepper
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Start out by washing the Zucchini and cutting them in half lengthwise. Then hollow out with a fork and put there flesh into a medium mixing bowl. Once they are hollowed salt and pepper them like so.
2. Finish making the filling for these stuffed zukes! In the mixing bowl with zucchini in it add the stuffing mix, meat, corn, milk, onion, sour cream and egg. Mix together thoroughly. (But gently)
3. Start stuffing the zucchini with the filling. Just divide it evenly between the 4 halves of zucchini. Then place the stuffed zucchini in a baking dish.
4. Drizzle olive oil over the stuffed zucchini right before you bake them. Also season with salt and pepper at this time. (See pic below)
5. Bake at 375 degrees for 30 minutes or until the tops are golden.
6. Plate and enjoy! The top will be crunchy goodness while the middle is moist from the zucchini! Beware, they will be hot and delicious! :)