So, I have instead made my own recipe. And I look forward to making many variations in weeks to come, because these are definitely WAY cheaper than buying Clif or Powerbars at the store! Plus, it's nice that I know exactly what is going into them...and...I think they actually taste better. Don't get me wrong, I like Clif bars, but there is just something about things that are homemade that just taste better. :)
Easy Energy Bars:
(Peanut Butter Chocolate Cranberry)
1.5 c. Rice Cereal
1.5 c. Quick Oats
1/2 c. Craisins
1/2 c. Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
3/4 c. Peanut Butter
1/3 c. Corn Syrup (Or something to sweeten it. I'm going to try honey next!)
1 t. Cocoa Powder
1/2 t. Vanilla
1. In a large bowl mix together Rice Cereal, Oats, Craisins and Chocolate Chips.
3. Pour the peanut buttery mixture over the dry ingredients and mix together until the dry ingredients are moistened.
4. Line a 9x9 pan with waxed paper and pour the mixture into it. Spread it out to the sides.
6. Refrigerate for about 20 minutes.
7. Take it out of the fridge and lift the bar out of the pan using the waxed paper.