1.5 lbs. Beef Stew Meat (You get what you pay for...so go for the already trimmed and you get to use it all!)
1 c. Carrots
1 c. Sweet Potato
2 c. Potatoes
Garlic, I used 4 cloves but I love garlic...so adjust to your liking! :)
2 Tomatoes (I prefer Roma, but whatever you prefer works!)
5 c. Water
Seasonings to taste. ( I use pepper, 1 T. Jerk and whatever else I feel like!)
1. Cut up carrots, sweet potatoes, potatoes and tomatoes into bite sized pieces.
2. Place veggies into crockpot and add the 5 c. water and spices.
3. Coat the beef in flour and place on top of the water/veggies in crockpot.
4. Turn to low and let cook for about 8 hours. (After about 2 or so hours, I stir the meat into the broth.)
5. Enjoy! The beef will be tender because it slowly cooked and the rest of the beef stew should be flavorful too! :)