Here's another easy pantry meal. You can do a lot of variations with this too. So, don't be afraid to get creative! :)
1-3/4 c. Bisquick (I like to use the heart healthy, but you can use whatever you have!)
1/2 c. Skim milk
3 T. Cream cheese
1 c. Chicken, cooked and chopped up (or canned)
1 T. Onion flakes
2 T. water
Pinch Parsley (Adds color!)
Pinch Thyme (If desired)
1. In a medium sized bowl mix together the Bisquick and milk until combined. Divide into 6 equal balls of dough.
2. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray and place one ball in each place. Press dough into the bottom and up the sides, to create a cup.
3. Mix together the chicken, cream cheese, onion flakes and water until combined. Then add in the parsley, thyme and pepper and mix.
4. Fill the biscuit cups evenly with the chicken mixture until it is gone.
5. Bake at 350° for about 20 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Carefully remove from muffin pan and serve hot! Enjoy! (Be careful as they will be hot inside!)