|Ready for some hot dogs!|
3-3.5 c. Flour (All Purpose, Whole Wheat or mixture of both)
1.5 c. Lukewarm Water
1/4 c. Sugar (or honey)
1 T. Yeast
2 T. Oil
1 t. Salt
1/2 t. Baking Powder
1/2 t. Baking Soda
9x13 Pan, greased
1. Mix together water and yeast to activate.
2. Put dry ingredients together and then mix in wet ingredients until well combined.
3. Let rise is warm place for about 30 minutes.
4. Then shape until either hot dog or hamburger buns. Place in greased 9x13" pan. Let rise for 10 minutes. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. (it's ok that they touch...they will still break apart after they are baked!)
5. Bake for about 15 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes in pan and then the rest of the way on a cooling rack!
|Hot out of the oven!|
Then just split open with knife or fork and serve along with appropriate meat! Enjoy! :)