Hummus (Store bought or homemade)
Slotted Spoon that's heat resistant
1. Start out by scooping (with a cookie scoop or spoon) some hummus.
2. Place the scoop in some flour in a bowl. Then make sure the hummus gets covered in flour.
3. Place the flour covered hummus ball in some heated oil* and watch it transform into a crispy delight!
4. After it's golden on the first side flip it over and let it get golden on the other. (It doesn't take long.)
5. Using a slotted spoon get the falafel out of the oil and place on a plate covered in paper towels. (Like so) Repeat until you are done! :)