(I've also included a few serving suggestions below the recipe. :)
1 pkg. Yeast
1/2 c. Water (lukewarm)
1/2 c. Milk (lukewarm)
1 T. Oil
1 t. Sugar
1 t. Salt
2.5-3.5 c. Flour
1. In a mixer (or mixing bowl if mixing by hand) combine the yeast, water and milk.
2. Add the sugar, salt and oil to the yeast mixture.
3. Add 1/2 c. of flour at a time, mixing in between, until a ball of dough forms.
4. Let dough rest for about 10 minutes.
5. Knead dough until it is easy to work with. Preheat oven to 350degrees.
6. Then form into a long log and let rest in warm place for about 10 minutes.
7. Stretch log out some more and place onto a greased and/or lined baking sheet.
8. With a sharp knife gently put a few slices (that don't go all the way through) diagonally on the top.
9. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20-30 minutes.
10. Enjoy! :)
And here are a few serving suggestions....
Cheesy Garlic Bread (this bread, butter, garlic powder and mozzarella)