"Rubber Duckie, you're the one." ~Ernie on Sesame Street Here's a pretty easy recipe for sesame seed topped rolls! These are great for diner rolls, sandwiches or burgers! :)
2 t. Yeast
3/4 c. Milk, warmed
1 t. Sugar
1 t. Olive Oil
1/2 t. Salt
2-2.5 c. Flour
Egg (for egg wash)
1. Dissolve the yeast in the warm milk.
2. Add sugar, oil and salt then mix.
3. Mix in flour until a ball forms. Let rise for 20 minutes.
4. Knead until the dough is smooth.
5. Separate dough into 6-10 balls. (6 you'll get larger rolls, and 10 you'll get smaller ones)
6. Shape each ball into a flat circle and place a few inches apart on a lined or greased baking sheet. Let rise for 30 minutes.
7. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Egg wash rolls and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
8. Bake rolls in preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until golden. (like below)