Fry pan with 1/4"-1/2" oil in it
Veggies, cut into fry sized pieces (Green beans, Carrots and Sweet Potatoes work best.)
Kosher Salt and Cracked Pepper, optional
1. Heat the oil in the fry pan until it is hot. I used medium-high heat, and tested to see when it was ready by using one veggie at a time until it was hot enough to cook them in about 2 minutes.
2. Get your veggies all ready to go while the oil is heating up.
3. Once the oil is ready fry a handful of veggies at a time for about 2 minutes.
4. Then take them out and lay them on a plate covered with paper towels. (To help drain off the oil.) Then season with salt and/or pepper is desired.
5. Serve along with hamburgers, hot dogs or anything else you can think of! Enjoy!! :)
Have fun in the kitchen! Be sure to be careful with the hot oil you are frying these in, too! :)