Lasagna Noodles (Homemade or store bought)
3 cups veggies, I used 1 c. carrots, 1 c. zucchini and 1 c. eggplant
1 c. cheese (ricotta, cottage cheese, goat cheese or other) (I used goat cheese this time, and we both loved it...so I will probably stick with that, feel free to experiment though!)
Sauce of your choice (Use what you like, homemade or store bought)
1. Start by filling two rather large pots with water and heating them to a boil. Once they are boiling cook the pasta in one and the veggies (Cut up) in the other. Times will vary, so check them both frequently.
2. Once the pasta noodles and veggies are cooked and drained you can start assembling the lasagna! :)
3. Alternate layers of veggies, pasta and cheese until everything is gone. (Obviously it doesn't have to look perfect...as you can tell from mine. :) I had three layers in mine and used 1/4 c. of cheese on the frist two and then 1/2 c. on the top.
4. Pour the sauce over the top making sure that all the pasta is covered. (You could also top this all with shredded mozzarella. I just didn't.)
5. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
6. Enjoy! :)