Here's a cookie that's made from peanuts, flour and some other stuff that combines into a great little cookie!
8 oz. or 1 c. Peanuts (shelled, and preferably roasted)
2 c. Flour
1/2 c. Sugar
1/2 c. Powdered Sugar
1/4 c. Oil
1/2 t. Baking Soda
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place the peanuts into a blender or food processor. Process until they start looking like peanut butter.
3. Add baking soda, eggs, oil and sugars and process until combined.
4. Add flour and process until well combined.
5. Scoop out by the tablespoonful and place about 2" apart on a cookie sheet.
6. Sprinkle with sugar and do the criss-cross fork imprint, if desired. :)
7. Bake for 7-9 minutes.