1 large can of Chicken Breast (or about 2 c. cooked/diced chicken)
1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 c. Cooked Brown Rice
12 oz. Salsa
1 c. MilkCorn tortillas
1/2 c. Cheddar Cheese, shredded
You can either do this in a 9 x 13 pan or some smaller casserole dishes. I did one medium casserole and two mini ones.
1. Start out by putting a layer of corn tortillas down on the bottom of your pan(s). Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the chicken, soup, milk, salsa and rice. (My salsa had corn and beans in it, just fyi.)
3. Put a layer of chicken mixture down, then another tortilla layer.
4. Continue layering until you either run out of chicken mixture or get to the top. :)
5. Put cheese on the top of the casserole.
This is one of the two mini ones I made too. :) Cute huh?
6. Bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until it is all heated through and the cheese is melted!
Serves 6 or so, in the 9 x 13 pan.