Cheese Stuffed Italian Herb Bread:
2-3 c. Flour
1 pkg. Yeast
3/4 c. Warm water
1 t. Sugar
1/2 t. Salt
1/2 t. Oregano (or Basil, or both!)
1/2 t. Parsley
1/2 t. Onion Flakes/Powder
1/2 t. Garlic Powder
~4 oz. Mozzarella Cheese, sliced or shredded
1. Dissolve the yeast in the water. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Add sugar, salt and seasonings, then stir.
3. Mix in flour until it is workable. Then knead until it is not sticky anymore.
4. Roll out to about 12" x 8" rectangle.
5. Place slices (or shredded) cheese in the center of the dough evenly.
6. Fold one flap over, then the next, and tuck in the ends.
7. Flip over and place on baking sheet.
8. Bake for 25-30 minutes.
Enjoy! Great bread with a cheesy middle. Yum! :)