Kettle corn. You know, that yummy sweet and salty popcorn they sell at fairs and things? Well, it's actually super easy to make at home! Here's how to do it!
1 Large Pot with lid
2 T. Oil
1/2 c. Popcorn Kernels
1 T. Sugar
1 t. Salt
1. Put the oil and popcorn kernels in the pot, put the lid on and heat on high until it starts popping.
2. Once it is popping turn off the burner but leave the pot on the hot burner.
3. Quickly remove the lid to add the sugar and salt.
4. Then place lid back on the pot and shake pot slightly to make sure the sugar and salt are distributed.
5. Leave the pot on the burner with the lid on it until the popping stops.
6. Serve and enjoy! Beware of the old maids that may be left, because they are very, very hot.