Dinner Rolls (White or Wheat)
1 c. Bisquick
4-5 c. Flour (White or Wheat)
3/4 c. Milk
3/4 c. Water (warm)
1 T. Yeast
1/2 t. Salt
1.5 T. Sugar
Melted Butter, Optional
1. Combine warm water and yeast. Let sit for about 5minutes.
2. Add milk, egg, sugar and salt then mix.
3. Add the bisquick and then one cup of flour at a time. (I needed 4.5 c. of flour today, and added a little more during step 5.)
4. Let rest for about 15 minutes.
5. Knead (by hand or with mixer) for about 5 minutes and then shape into about 16-32 balls. (Depending how large or small you'd like the rolls to be!)
6. Grease 10x13 pan and place balls in pan.
7. Let rise for about 30 minutes, or until they begin to look like rolls instead of balls.
8. Bake at 350degrees for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
9. Brush with butter when they come out of the oven if desired.
10. Serve and enjoy! :)