This is what you'll need for 4 pieces of bread, so if you use 8 double it, if you use 12 triple it, etc.... :)
4 slices of bread
3 T. Half and Half
1 T. Sugar
Pinch of Cinnamon
Little Pinch of Ginger
1. Mix together the eggs, half n half, sugar, salt and spices.
2. Dip each piece of bread into the mixture quickly getting each side covered. (don't soak though, or else they'll get soggy.)
3. Immediately after you dip the bread in the egg mixture place on a preheated skillet/griddle and repeat step 2 until the pan is full.
4. Flip when the first side gets golden.
5. Serve warm with butter and maple syrup! (Or whatever else you'd like!) :)