These homemade treasures aren't rocket science, but they sure are delicious! Here's how to make them yourselves! :)
~2 c. flour
Pinch of salt
1. Place the flour in a bowl or on a pastry board. Make a well in the center of the flour.
2. Place the cracked eggs in the center of the well, like this...but put all three in there, I just didn't get a pic with them all in it.
3. Mix with a fork or by hand until well combined.
4. Turn out onto a flour surface and knead just until smooth. (Add flour if necessary.)
5. Roll out as thick (or thin) as you would like.
6. With a knife or pizza cutter cut into noodle strips. :)
7. Let rest/dry for about 30 minutes (or more).
8. Either place in bag and freeze for later, OR place into boiling water/broth. They only take about 3 minutes to cook when they are freshly made like this. You can use these in your homemade chicken noodle soup or chicken 'n noodles, or whatever else you think of! Enjoy! :)
|Yum! I love comfort food, don't you?|