Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (one per person or so)
Sliced Ham (Deli meat, leftover from spiral, etc...)
Mozzarella Cheese (Shredded or sliced)
Bread Crumbs (Plain or Italian)
1. Preheat oven to 375degrees. Pound each breast until it's flat and thing enough to roll up. (Tip: Try pounding one breast at a time in a Gallon size Ziploc with just the flat (not the bumpy) side of a meat tenderizer. Much less mess!)
2. Place a slice of ham and some cheese in the middle (or so) of the pounded chicken.
Get bread crumbs ready on a plate.
3. Roll up the chicken keeping the ham and cheese inside! Then carefully roll in the bread crumbs.
4. Place on a greased baking pan.
5. Repeat process for each chicken breast.
6. Once they are all put together and placed on baking pan. Bake for about 30 minutes or until done. If yours are thicker then they will take more time, etc...
Just out of the oven! Look at all that ooey gooey cheese ooozing out! :)
7. Plate and serve with your desired sides. (Like salads, veggies, etc...) I just hadn't gotten the rest of my plate together yet for pics...
Yum! Just as good (if not better) than restaurant and store-bought ones! :)