What you'll need:
Salmon (count on 4 oz. per serving)
Coarse Ground Pepper
Fresh Cilantro, rough chopped
Corn Salsa or this Corn Salsa or your own :)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Place salmon on a piece of foil, skin side down. (Either fresh or previously frozen works, but it does need to be thawed.) As you'll notice, I didn't add any oil to the salmon or foil. It didn't stick either, and it was just as juicy (and lemony) as ever. So, I've discovered that with this method you don't have to add any oil! Huge plus!!! :)
5. Place on baking sheet and bake for about 15minutes. Check after 10 minutes, and again every couple of minutes to make sure it doesn't overcook.
6. While the salmon is baking grab the cooked rice, other lemon and cilantro. Mix together only adding as much cilantro as you desire. (For me, it was a lot because I love it! :)
7. When salmon is done cut it into about 4 oz portions and place on top of bed of cilantro rice. Then top with corn salsa. Enjoy! :)
|Ready to eat!|