All you need is:
2 c. Pretzels (Rods, sticks, etc...)
3-4 oz. Chocolate (Dark, Milk, White or combo of any/all of them)
1. Start by lining a baking sheet with some waxed paper (or parchment). Lay out a thing layer or so of pretzels.
2. Melt chocolate(s) in the microwave 15 seconds at a time, stirring in between. Then place melted chocolate carefully in a zippered bag and cut a small hole out of the corner. Drizzle over pretzels.
3. Repeat step 2 with other types of chocolate if desired.
4. Once the pretzels are desirably drizzled with chocolate place in refrigerator for about 15 minutes to set.
5. Break apart, place on serving dish and enjoy!! Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days. But I doubt you'll have any leftovers! :)