No Bake Take Five Bars:
1 stick of Butter (unsalted)1/2 c. Milk
2 c. Sugar
4 T. Cocoa
1 tsp. Vanilla
3/4 c. Peanut Butter
Thin Pretzel Sticks
1. Start out by lining your pan. I'd recommend using waxed paper, because the foil tore later on and was a pain. Then smear a little bit of butter on the liner. (Optionally you can have a bottom layer of pretzels by just layering them directly onto the butter in this stage!)
2. In a medium saucepan bring the butter, milk, sugar and cocoa to a boil. Then remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Let sit for 2 minutes.
3. Then pour about 1/2 of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the pan. Set pretzels into the chocolate like so. (Or however you want to put them...:) Place in fridge for 5 minutes.
4. Carefully melt the peanut butter in a bowl in the microwave. Then pour it over the pretzels. (Like shown)
5. Put another layer of pretzels on top of the peanut butter layer, and let set in the fridge for 5 or so minutes.
6. Give the chocolate in the pan a stir and then pour it over the top of the pretzel layer. Refrigerate or freeze overnight before cutting up and serving. (You'll thank me...it makes them WAY easier to cut if they stick together! :)
7. Bout ready to cut up and serve!
Ready to eat!
Om Nom Nom...and it was good! See the chocolate, pretzel, peanut butter, pretzel and chocolate layers? Yum! These were delicious! :)