1/2 lb. Chicken breasts
1/4 c. Flour
1/4 c. Half n Half, Milk or Buttermilk
Flour (for dredging)
Oil (for frying)
Sauce of your choice: BBQ, Hot Sauce, Buffalo Sauce, Honey concoctions, etc...
1. Cut up chicken into "wing" sized pieces or so. Mix up egg, 1/4 c. flour and milk.
2. Dip pieces of chicken into egg mixture.
3. Dredge each piece of chicken in the flour/salt mixture until coated.
4. Set aside until all pieces are coated.
5. Fry the chicken in about 1/4"oil on medium high until there is no pink, turn occasionally, they should be golden to brown in color too. (~10 minutes)
6. Set on paper towel to drain some oil.
7. After all the chicken is cook throughoutly (and drained somewhat) place it in a medium sized bowl.
8. Heat up your sauce (~1/4 c. or more if desired) in the microwave for about 1 minute or until bubbly. Then pour over the chicken and turn gently to coat.
Serve immediately and enjoy!! Look at all the beautiful white meat chicken inside slightly crispy yummy gooey BBQ sauce! :) Yum!