"Baby you're a firework, come and show us what you're worth..." ~Katy Perry Don't ask why....because I don't know...but this above song has been in my head for a month straight. Again, don't really know why...but I like it. And it helps get me through the day, because it's happy. :)
3 c. Quick Oats
1/2 c. Nuts, rough chopped (Almonds, Walnuts, Pecans, etc.)
1/4 c. Craisins/Raisins
1/2 c. Honey
1 t. Vanilla
2 T. Water
1. Preheat oven to 250degrees. Mix together dry ingredients.
2. In separate bowl mix together honey, vanilla and water.
3. Combine the wet and dry ingredients.
4. Spread over a greased/lined baking sheet.
5. Place in preheated oven for 1 hour. Stir every 20 minutes. :)
6. Let cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
Little pieces, bigger pieces. It's just got everything I ever would want in granola! :) (And none of the stuff I don't!) Don't mind my alien red hand in the pic, btw. Yummy, tasty, and healthy! (I used almonds and craisins by the way....) :)