2 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Small Onion, diced
2 T. Margarine/Butter (You could also use EVOO)
1 c. Fresh Carrots, julienned
1 c. Fresh Green beans, in about 1.5" pieces
1 c. Water
1 c. Fresh Corn, just shuck it and then just it off the ear.
1. On medium heat saute the onion and garlic in the 2 T. of butter.
2. Once the onions are looking transparent, get ready to add the carrots and beans.
3. Add the carrots, green beans and water. Then cover it and let it cook for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the corn and stir it in. Continue to let it cook until the corn is tender. (About 2-3 minutes.)
(It should look something like this below when you are about done!)
5. Serve and enjoy! I know we sure did! :)