So, I'm back on here! Sorry it's been SO long....but I think I have my mojo back in the kitchen after the move. So you will probably be hearing a lot more from me. :) (Don't worry, I have cooked things at home for the last week and a half or so...it's just not been anything worth writing about...and I've been busy unpacking, etc...)
Easy Southwestern Burgers:
1 # Ground Beef
1 can Rotel
1/2 c. Water
Buns (1 Bun for meat mixture, others for burgers)
Corn Salsa, optional but a great addition to this burg.
1. Put 1 bun in a large mixing bowl and pour water over it. (Let soak for a couple minutes.)
2. Mix in egg, rotel and ground beef until well combined.
3. Shape into patties. (I started out making it into 4 patties, but they ended up being HUGE, so I ended up making 5 still pretty big patties. So I think this would make into 6 nice sized patties.)
4. Cook as many patties as you'd like, however you like. (Grill, Foreman, Pan, etc...whichever way is easiest for you! And be sure to cook it throughly, but it will be slightly pink because of the tomatoes in the rotel.)
5. Place on buns and serve with corn salsa on top if desired! :)